Pay your bill online safely and securely.
Thank you for choosing Baptist Health to meet your healthcare needs.
Montgomery Cancer Center is committed to treating all patients with dignity and respect regardless of their financial status or ability to pay.
In support of this commitment, Baptist Health has established a Hospital Charity/Financial Assistance Program for patients who are uninsured. The program covers services received at Baptist Health hospitals and their associated outpatient facilities (South, East and Prattville hospitals, Montgomery Cancer Center, Carmichael Imaging, Montgomery Imaging, East Montgomery Imaging, Prattville Imaging, Montgomery Breast Center, Baptist Breast Health Center).
All self-pay, uninsured patients are offered discounts on charges and interest-free payment plan options extending up to two years for discounted account balances. Depending on an assessment of the patient‚Äôs or family‚Äôs financial need based on current Federal Poverty Guidelines and ability to meet certain requirements, patients may qualify for increased discounts and charitable assistance. Patients at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines may qualify for financial assistance. Requirements to be considered for financial assistance:
- The care must be medically necessary.
- Patients must attest that they are uninsured, do not qualify for any third party payment programs (coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace or Medicaid), or health saving or medical savings accounts.
- Patients must agree to allow Baptist Health to facilitate application to appropriate third party payment programs.
- Patients must be legal residents of the U.S. and residents of Alabama.
- Patients must agree to provide financial information that can be used to determine their income.
- Patient’s family income must be at or below 400 percent of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines as calculated by the Sliding Scale.
- Patients receiving 100% financial assistance will be asked to pay a minimal fee at each visit while their assistance is in effect.
For assistance in determining eligibility for Medicaid or direction in applying for Healthcare Marketplace insurance coverage, patients may contact Baptist Health‚Äôs Medicaid Financial Counselors at 334-286-2926. The office is located at Baptist Medical Center – South, 2105 E. South Blvd., Montgomery, AL 36116. The office is located on the 8th Floor, Morrow Tower, Suite 810.
To enroll in a Healthcare Marketplace insurance plan, patients may enroll online by visiting HealthCare.gov or calling 1-800-318-2596.
For more frequently asked questions, click here to find additional answers: FAQs
For more information about Baptist Health‚Äôs Charity/Financial Assistance Program or to obtain an application, please call our Baptist Health Customer Service Representatives at 334-273-4270, or download the application checklist and form, complete all requirements, and mail the completed packet to Baptist Health, PO Box 241145, Montgomery, AL 36124. Completed packets may be delivered to Baptist Health‚Äôs Central Business Office at 301 Brown Springs Road, Montgomery, AL 36117.